The chances of converting a lead successfully in real estate are largely determined by the number of successful customer site
The real estate sales cycle can be lengthy, lasting several months, so it is crucial that businesses maintain up-to-date databases and keep track of the journey of their prospects and customers.
Technically, it would be impossible to accomplish all of that without the implementation of appropriate tools. Businesses in the real estate sector need smart solutions for communication, sales prospect management, and more to make their tasks easier.
Fun fact – 100% of all age groups find their real estate agent through a referral.
In this article, we’ll talk about the kinds of tools that can make real estate prospecting more effective.
Which real estate prospect management tool should you use?
Identify essential tools that cover your day-to-day sales operation needs and are highly customer-focused. Real estate prospecting needs extensive research on what tools can work for a particular business.
To manage your prospects and communications effectively, you’ll want a system that includes the following features:
- Regardless of where your business generates leads from – be it social media marketing, telemarketing, website traffic, or referrals, your tool should be able to integrate with important platforms to sync every lead’s information in one place.
- A pipeline management system that allows managers to keep track of the sales team’s performance and productivity.
- A centralized contact management system to maintain and manage every lead information, call records, notes, and so on.
- Customizable workflow where executives can add, assign or reassign leads.
- Reminders to stay on top of upcoming calls or follow-ups.
- Role-based permissions to access certain information or pages
Read: Tips to drive more real estate site visits
Tools for enhancing real estate prospect management
Before we get into the tools that can streamline your daily workflow and simplify your workload, you must understand that in order to see a strong ROI, you must be consistent when using these tools.
Here are the types of tools you’ll need for a streamlined workflow:
Sales Engagement Platforms
A real estate telecalling team needs to manage their lead and customer information efficiently using an appropriate sales engagement platform. One such platform that they can use is NeoDove.
NeoDove is an intuitive telecalling CRM that helps you streamline your telecalling, and sales engagement processes. It helps you to increase your telecalling team’s productivity by taking care of mundane tasks so that they can focus on tasks that require their undivided attention.
Telecallers don’t need to be tech-savvy to use the platform. A platform such as this helps accelerate the sales process through features like automated dialing, a lead management system, multichannel communication and integrations, customizable scripts and message templates, and more.
How can NeoDove help?
- It provides businesses with complete insight into the customer journey and every necessary information is accessible to users in real-time, all in one place, for a hassle-free sales engagement process.
- With its integrated lead management system, you can sync your data in one place and assign them to respective representatives accordingly. Leads can be tracked throughout their journey and Excel sheets with all the details about the leads can be downloaded.
- It allows multichannel communication after every call through WhatsApp, email, and SMS with just a single click.
- It gives more control to managers over the sales prospect management process, where managers can prioritize and assign leads based on agent availability and skills.
- The mobile application comes with a progressive dialer that enables faster outreach and customer engagement.
- Its advanced services include cloud telephony services, SMS automation, and more. The marketplace allows you to choose what you require without having to sift through various platforms.
- You can track and measure the performance of your telecalling team using the built-in user reports. The number of calls telecaller makes, the number of leads they close, the amount of time they spend on each call, etc. can all be monitored.
By utilizing NeoDove, you do not have to alter your business processes in order to meet the platform’s capabilities, rather the platform can be tailored to fit your needs.
Social Media Marketing Tools
Being where your prospects are is essential for a sound sales prospect management process. You cannot afford to lose not being on various social media platforms. And if you are present there, you need to know how you are performing on a certain platform, which one is receiving the highest engagement, how to automate certain processes, and so on.
So by using a social media management tool, it helps you save time on various campaigns by automating certain redundant tasks, it provides insights on customer interest to help you make more informed decisions and improve customer engagement.
Some of the widely used social media marketing tools include Hootsuite, Sprout Social, SocialBaker, and Buffer. Using these tools with an all-in-one dashboard simplifies and enhances your sales content sharing and prospect outreach process.
Conferencing and Collaboration Tools
Conferencing tools enable both video and audio meetings online, as well as come with functionalities like screen sharing, meeting/call recording, and chat. They improve collaboration, reduce travel costs, and facilitate long-distance communication.
What should you look for in a conferencing tool?
- Provides both audio and video communication between two parties and more.
- In-meeting chat
- Screen sharing
- Call recording option
Zoom, Slack, Skype, and Google Meet are some of the most popular tools you can use.
Email Marketing Tools
For real estate agents, email marketing is one of the most important approaches for reaching potential clients and establishing brand awareness. You can keep your target audience engaged by sending out newsletters and other business-related materials.
Mailchimp, Mailshake, GMass, and HubSpot are a few of the email marketing tools you can choose from. All of these platforms offer email templates, email schedulers, social media integration, and data segmentation.
If you wish to achieve the best outcome, then you will need to select one which offers features that best meet your needs.
Virtual Staging Software
Virtual reality is expanding across a number of industries, such as education, sales, and real estate. With virtual staging, buyers have an amazing experience viewing properties on their desktop or mobile devices.
To enhance your customer experience, you should offer them more than just photos – give them a virtual tour of the property they are looking for!
There are various tools available to make your sales prospect management process run smoothly, manage the existing client database effectively, and make your agent’s life much easier.
All you need to do is choose what works for you. And keeping yourself updated with the latest trends and tools is crucial to making it in the real estate business.