Most small and medium businesses in India and worldwide will agree that Whatsapp Business is an indispensable app for communicating with customers and growing their business. You cannot ignore the fact that today, more than 80% of people conduct their business and personal interactions through Whatsapp Business. Undoubtedly, the app, which has replaced SMS, has become the most-preferred communication channel everywhere.
Whatsapp’s popularity is evident from the fact that there are billions of the app’s users worldwide, spanning more than 150 countries. Whatsapp is what people use commonly to send and receive text messages, images, videos, or other attachments. If you have not yet made Whatsapp Business part of your marketing strategy for your business, it is time you did a rethink. You need to develop a sound Whatsapp marketing strategy to catapult your business to higher success levels.
If you are still not convinced how Whatsapp Business can benefit you, read on to know why Whatsapp Business is the No.1 app for most small and medium businesses.
Features that make Whatsapp Business an indispensable tool
- You can create your business profile: By providing your essential information like contact number, address, business email address, website URL, adding a catalog you can make your business profile handy for your audience.
- Give instant replies: The app lets you save your messages and forward them to other contacts. This saves your time while answering common questions.
- It lets you create automated messages: Even if you are busy and have too many customers, this feature lets you engage with every client. With this tool, you can create automated messages like a greeting message to introduce them to your business or an away message if you are busy and will respond only later.
- Create labels to be more organized: The label feature lets you arrange your contacts and chats, enabling you to locate the chats and customers easily whenever you want.
- You need not worry about security concerns: The app’s new versions have an end-to-end encryption feature that provides total security to your messages and calls. Only your receiver and yourself can read or listen to your chats.
Whatsapp Business has tremendous reach
Whatsapp has billions of users worldwide, and people prefer using it to reach out to their contacts in different parts of the world. The platform is tailor-made for small and medium business owners. A big advantage of the app is that you can access it using a number of devices like your smartphone, computer, tablet, or laptop. It works on all platforms, whether Android, Windows, or iOS. It allows you to receive and send messages instantly to and from any corner of the world.
It is the app preferred by people of all age groups, regardless of their gender or profession. Being free to use, even people belonging to a lower income group popularly use the app. Small businesses like departmental stores, pharmacies, and grocery stores like to interact with their clients using the app.
Whatsapp Business is one of the easiest apps to use
These features make Whatsapp one of the easiest apps to use:
- The app’s interface is uncluttered and simple, making it very easy to use for anyone of any age group and educational qualification.
- You can make voice or video calls within the app to anyone, even if they are in another country. You can use your mobile’s internet connection and not worry about using up your cell plan’s talk-time.
- It allows you to instantly send images, videos, documents, contacts, and links, even if your connection is slow. You can even use the in-built camera to click and send images.
- If you don’t like texting, you can record a voice message and send it immediately.
- You can form a group with your selected clients, friends, or relatives and communicate with them together either via chat or audio, or video calls.
- Whatsapp is available on desktops as well, letting you sync your chats and have conversations on whatever device is more convenient.
How to generate leads with Whatsapp?
More businesses today use Whatsapp as their primary communication channel with customers. Studies point out that most customers are happy to contact companies to purchase products using Whatsapp. So, if you also want to reap the benefits of Whatsapp business to generate leads, this is what you need to do:
- Add a Click to Chat feature: You can make it easy for people who browse your website to chat with you on Whatsapp with just a click. Whatsapp’s website has links that you can use through APIs to add a Click to Chat feature wherever you want on your website. All you need to do is add your phone number after your country code on www.wa.me/ for example your country code is 91 and phone number is 123456789, you can add a link www. wa.me/91123456789
- Integrate Chat widgets: You can also use Chat widgets that enable you to install the Whatsapp chat button on specific areas of your website. By adding the chat feature on your website, you offer support to customers who can chat with your customer care executive for any assistance they need. Once the customer starts chatting, you also get his phone number which you can use for further interactions like sharing product information.
- Use Chatbots: Adding Chatbots can enable you to provide information to customers without causing disruption and making it seem natural
- Landing page link: Add your landing page link to your promotional message on Whatsapp. When the user clicks on the link, he will be directed to the landing page, where he can fully learn about your website.
With all these priceless benefits, Whatsapp Business should undoubtedly be an intrinsic part of your sales and marketing strategy for your small or medium business.
You must also surely integrate Neodove’s advanced AI-powered app, which allows your sales personnel to actively engage with customers, monitor your sales team, and oversee all aspects of their communication with customers.
Neodove allows your sales team to directly send messages to the customer on WhatsApp directly from our portal. It is definitely better than sending a text message as WhatsApp is frequently used.
The easy-to-use app enables your salespeople to engage seamlessly with clients, providing them with an outstanding communication experience. It works excellently on both desktops and smartphones, and its integration with Whatsapp makes it easy to call or message customers instantly. Several businesses in sectors like real estate, Fintech, Edutech, Healthcare, and more are benefitting from the app since it simplifies their sales processes and improves efficiency.