What’s up with WhatsApp?
WhatsApp is one of the most popular messaging apps in the world, with more than 180 billion active users across 180 countries, the app unleashes over 60 billion messages every day. The app is a quick, easy, and convenient way to send audio and text messages – privately and in groups – share photos and videos,and transfer documents.
WhatsApp Business was introduced to the market back in 2018. The app was developed and dedicated to small and medium-sized businesses. It was built to make it a fast, secure, and reliable way for businesses to connect with their current and potential customers, retain them, build loyalty, and launch effective marketing campaigns.
WhatsApp for Business API is designed for large scale businesses or enterprises. It is a revenue-generating business API system which has no frontend interface and no mobile application. The idea behind its development is to integrate into your business’ software.
What are the key features of whatsApp Business?
WhatsApp Business is a hybrid version of the WhatsApp we use to communicate with family and friends, but it includes some extra features to make it more of customized business solutions:
- You have a verifiable Business profile, with your company contact details, address, email, and a website link.
- You can broadcast messages to Broadcast Lists .
- You can use auto reply messages to easily respond to customers.
- You can create quick replies for the frequently sent messages from the customer, save them, and use them whenever needed.
- You can view stats to monitor your message open/read rates.
- The app is secured by end-to-end encryption.
- You can create labels and assign them to customers, this allows you to organize your customers.
- You can send a greeting message when the initial contact is made by your customer.
What are the benefits of using whatsApp business?
- The tool is focused. It is specifically designed for small businesses.
- The app is a cost and time-saving way to communicate easily with your current and potential customers.
- You can launch ads on the platform.
- You can label your customers and easily locate them in your funnel.
- You can instantly reach a mass of audience through sending a broadcast, for free.
How to get started with whatsapp business?
- Get a separate SIM card for the number you want to allocate for the Business profile.
- Download and install the app on your mobile from the app store or google play.
- Once you open the account, you will have to verify your business number.
- Register your business name.
- Head to the menu button and select profile settings, now you can fill in the remaining information in the required fields to set up your account.
What are the tips and tricks of using whatsapp business for customer service?
- Always reply back to customers within 24 hours. Although 42% of people who communicate with brands expect them to reply within an hour. But on WhatsApp Business, if you reply back within 24 hours of the time the customer initiated the chat with you, it will be free of charge.
- Take advantage of the variety in the messaging format. For example, you can send a photo, share a video, your business location, a document, a GIF, or even an audio message.
- Use WhatsApp web to easily reply to messages.
- Add your WhatsApp number, link, or button on your website, email signature and social media accounts.
- You can use the platform to send appointment reminders, receive order notifications, or even share product demonstration videos.
Why is Whatsapp business important?
- Businesses can reach a bigger mass of audience instantly.
- In India, you can have customer reach an of over 400 million active users.
- There are no limitations for the type of content you send.
- You can enhance the level of your customer service support to keep your customers satisfied. and have loyal customers.
- You can run advertisements and campaigns through the platform.
- Over 3 million businesses have already started using the WhatsApp for Business app.
- The platform has reported that messages have a 99% open rate & 40%+ response rate
What Is the WhatsApp Business Pricing?
The pricing system is really simple. The WhatsApp Business app is free to download and to you. The basic messaging tools like messaging, profile details, labels, broadcasts, and statistics are free as well but there are other associated prices.
Other tricks to know:
- You can integrate your Facebook account with WhatsApp Business
- You can run ads on Facebook and Instagram placements to direct the audience to your WhatsApp
WhatsApp Business can be used to grow small business,It can be helpful to connect and engage with both existing and potential customers. It allows direct promotion of their products, and services. The platform gives small business owners with something extra that can’t be found in conventional apps.
NeoDove solution for communication and prospects management is integrated with WhatsApp Business to facilitate the process of initiating contact and engagement between the telesales agents and customers. No need to navigate between tools. Agents can simply make outbound calls, manage leads, maintain follow-ups, and send SMS messages, or WhatsApp text messages from one single platform.
Sign up now and explore the platform through our free trial offer or reach us out for a personalized demo.