“To Improve is to change, To be perfect is to change often” Winston Churchill At NeoDove, we
At NeoDove, we are always looking for ways to get you to move faster, get more done, and get more out of each day. So NeoDove has come out with new releases to help you achieve this. So far, June has been a bumper month for NeoDove. We’ve added some new features and improved the existing one.
1. Dialler app- Now your telecallers will not have to download the mobile app for calling. New web version of the mobile app – Dialer app is ready. Has all the features of the mobile app.Once you sync your mobile, the calls will be made from your phone. Dialler app was launched to make your sales team effective and productive. Earlier while making calls to customers from the mobile app it was difficult to toggle between various windows if you need to share various information with customers. Now it can be done in a jiffy.With the help of the dialler app you can still work from their desktop/laptop and toggle between windows while doing calls to customers and share the information that the customer is asking for. Infact, the sales team can even multi-task while working on the dialler app,. It has all the features of the mobile app= Lead information, capture info or Dispose lead.
2. View all leads in the campaign- Now you can view each and every lead and its status at the campaign level. Go to any campaign and click on view leads. Going ahead, you can also filter the leads at various parameters.
3. Pause campaign- You want to pause the campaign for time being and start calling a new campaign? Its easy. Just click on the button -”Edit campaign” and now click on the pause button in the new window
4. New Campaign Form- Default campaign templates will be added to make it easy for you to create a campaign. You can now use the campaign template suiting your business use case while scheduling a new campaign in the portal.
5. Integrations- Now we have integrations with Just Dial, Magic Bricks, and HomeOnline and Facebook Ads. We have many more integrations in the pipeline.
Apart from these, we worked on improving the performance in the users tab as well
Stay Tuned . We will soon come out with our next set of features. Meanwhile, if you want to see what were the features that we had between March 2020 till now, click here.