A smart sales solution for communication and prospect management is probably one of the most important tools for real estate sales professionals or real estate agents. Real estate sales cycles last for months or even for years sometimes, and you need to be able to grow your database, stay up-to-date with the latest listings, keep track of hundreds of leads and maintain interaction with both prospects and customers. And to do all of that without a tool would be technically impossible.
How do I decide which tech tool for prospect management should I go with?
Identify essential go-to tools that cover your day-to-day sales operation needs and are highly customer focused. And most importantly, you’re likely to need a communication and prospect management tool which supports the following features and capabilities:
- No matter where your business gets its leads from – social media marketing – telemarketing – website visits or even referrals – your tool needs to be able to integrate with these platforms and import the given lead information
- A pipeline management system, which allows managers to track salesperson’s performance and productivity. For example which agent is working on which leads and how many deals are closing
- A system that maintains customer contact information, records call history and notes and records phone call conversations.
- Customizable workflow, where executives can input, disseminate leads and assign real estate agents to clients, based on the capability of an agent
- Automates call-back date and time for follow-ups
- Allows role-based access and other ad-hoc features
Now, before we talk about the tools that can help you streamline your daily workflow and simplify the workload, you need to understand that in order to see a strong ROI, you need to be consistent when using these tools.
PROSPECT MANAGEMENT TOOL
A real estate telecaller team needs an automated prospect management tool to manage their prospects, contacts, and customers efficiently. NeoDove is an intuitive prospect management tool, designed with an interface simpler than any other standard CRM or telecalling platform , and that is to make your job easier. You don’t have to be tech-savvy to navigate through the platform. With features including call monitoring and tracking, customizable and editable script templates, lead status, and automated call-back, the platform helps in accelerating the sales process.
How can NeoDove help?
- It provides the telecaller agents with complete insight into the customer journey, as the platform records relevant data/information about prospects throughout the sales process. And agents can access this data in real-time when in contact with the prospect, which adds more value to the conversation.
- You can download files related to leads status instantly and you can keep track of the approved, assigned, and rejected leads and also of those which haven’t been approached yet.
- The platform manages omnichannel interactions as it integrates with social media platforms.
- It gives more control to managers over the prospect management process, where managers can prioritize and assign leads based on agent availability and skills.
- The platform offers a mobile-app based system for outbound calling, allowing faster prospect and customer reach. This reduces dialing and response time and increases agent efficiency. To know more about cold calling in real estate, refer to our previous blog here.
- For effective re-engagement, you can send bulk SMS or automate call-backs for follow-up, based on the date and time set by both the agent and the prospect.
- It tracks and measures the performance of your telecaller team through the in-built user report feature. You can monitor how many calls each agent conducts, how many leads they close, how much they spent during each call and so on.
With NeoDove, you don’t have to alter your business processes to meet the platform’s functionality, rather the platform itself can be tailored to meet your operations needs and is simpler than any standard tool to use.
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING TOOL
As a real estate agent in today’s digital world, it is essential to engage with potential customers and generate leads on platforms they use—like social media. And you can not afford wasting time sitting around your computer to post content and reach out for prospects. So by using a social media management platform, it facilitates the process of managing multiple social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram. It helps you save time by scheduling content, it gives you an eye on customer mentality and what they are talking about online, and it measures the performance of your accounts.
Some of the widely used social media marketing tools include Hootsuite, Sprout Social, SocialBaker, and Buffer. Using these tools with an all-in-one dashboard simplifies and enhances your sales content sharing, and prospect outreach process.
COMMUNICATION AND COLLABORATION TOOL
A conferencing tool enables online communication for video call meetings, audio meetings, and built-in features such as screen sharing, meeting/call recording, and chat. These tools enhance collaboration, reduce travel costs, enables long-distance communication of the parties, and it is considered as the best substitute for face-to-face interaction.
What are the main features to look for in a conferencing tool?
- Provides both audio and video communication between two parties and more.
- In-meeting chat
- Screen sharing
- Call recording option for future references
Some of the highly popularized tools which you can use are Zoom, Slack, Skype, and Google Meet.
Email is an incredible medium for real estate agents, as it is one of the cornerstones for building brand awareness and the key to reach your potential customers. By sending out newsletters and other business related information, you constantly remain visible to your target audience. There are various email newsletter tools that you can use like, Mailchimp, Mailshake, Gmass, and Hubspot. All these platforms provide you with email templates, email scheduler, social media integration, and data segmentation. The key to achieving a favourable outcome lies in selecting the one that has features that best meet your needs.
VIRTUAL STAGING SOFTWARE
The VR technology is spreading across various sectors from live events to education, sales, and real estate. It is amazing how with modern solutions, property buyers can look around the property from their desktop screen or even mobile devices. So if you are looking to elevate your customer experience game, give them more than photos… give them a virtual real estate tour.
There are countless tools available to help your real estate business run smoothly, manage your existing client base and make your agent’s life a whole lot easier. You just have to choose the one that works for you. And make sure that you always keep yourself updated with the latest trends and tools to make it in the real estate business.